PIC18F4520 :: Pyramid Animation [Part 1]
Posted by Circuit Negma on January 15, 2010
Created By: Hussein Nosair
The following is an animation of a costumed characters that make up the shape of pyramid.
Custom characters array:
Final Result of Pyramid:
This project will attempt to accomplish the following:
1. Utilize the LCD abilities of creating Custom Characters to build a customized Pyramid.
2. Create a code that will animate the custom characters
3. Move the animation across all 4 lines of the 20×4 LCD module.
1. uC : PIC18F4520 @ Microchip
2. External Clock (Oscillator) : 10MHz
3. Internal Clock (Oscillator) : 40MHz
4. LCD : 20×4 HDM20416L-1-YA0S
1. Editor IDE : MPLAB IDE v8.40
2. Compiler : MPLAB C18 v3.34
3. Internal clock is set to 4xPLL = 4×10MHz = 40MHz