ADC Calculator: Analog – Digital Convertor
Posted by Circuit Negma on November 6, 2006
1. GUI works very well under 1280-1024 desktop settings. if the screen resolution is less than 1280-1024 you will not be able to see the complete GUI (graphical user interface) of the program. I am currently working on rebuilding the GUI.
2. The program work only up to 16-Bits at best.
1. Right Click on the downloaded File.
2. Left Click on unzip. if you can not see winzip or unzip in the poped up menu. you need to download winzip.
3. Double click the unziped folder.
4. double click on “ADC_Tool.jar” or “ADC_Tool”.
If this does not work, then you need to download –> J2SE v 1.4.2_13 JRE [Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition 1.4.2_13]